Monday, April 03, 2006

An early IBM punch card used by the SS for ethnic profiling

IBM and Adolf Hitler
Following Up On Old News

Of course, now it's no secret whose technology caused the trains in Nazi Germany to run on time, but I've been wondering what progress has been made on the 2004 lawsuit brought by a Gypsy group against IBM. So, today I did a bit of research, and guess what I found?

Nothing.

At least, no updates since an initial announcement of the lawsuit. If you've run across anything more recent, please alert me via comment, because I'm very curious to know of the lawsuit's outcome.

Should you be unfamiliar with this tidbit of Holocaust history, please visit IBM and the Holocaust and the Jewish Virtual Library for further enlightenment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home